With a worldwide network of representatives, distributors, calibration centers and staff, TorcUP provides technical support around the globe. We are available on site, on the phone or via Skype and email to give you unparalleled support for your technical needs.
All TorcUP representatives and distributors are fully educated to provide our customers with training on the use and maintenance of all TorcUP tooling.
- Safe operation of all tooling, including reaction point placement and operator positioning
- Achievement of appropriate torque output
- Proper maintenance and field servicing of all tooling
- Troubleshooting for possible issues
TorcUP offers a trade-in program of new tooling for old tooling, competitors’ tooling or even old methodology. The exchanged tooling can be operational or not. Each trade-in is evaluated on a case by case basis, and can be for a single tool or an entire fleet. All new tooling will carry a full factory warranty.
- Upgrade to new technology
- Replace old methodology
- Swap broken tools for new tools.
TorcUP has a full service engineering department located at its headquarters. The engineering staff provides our customers with a wide array of support.
- Application analysis
- Direct contact for custom tooling questions
- Application specific design capabilities for tight tolerance needs
- SolidWorks application approval to show fitment
TorcUP offers its tooling for rental and rent-to-own in various locations.
- All tools are factory-certified TorcUP tools
- Tools can be rented daily, weekly or monthly, dependent upon location
- Rental credits can be used towards purchase, subject to current rental rules and location
TorcUP provides full repair and refurbishment services for all TorcUP models
Our factory technicians provide:
- Free repair estimates prior to work.
- Genuine quality TorcUP replacement parts.
- 24 – 48 hour repair process turnaround.
- All warranty repairs include calibration at no-charge.
- All repair replacement parts covered by 13 month warranty.
TorcUP’s environmentally controlled ISO/IEC 17025 calibration laboratory offers the most advanced torque force measurement technology combined with a staff of highly skilled technicians.
All calibrations include:
- Complete tool operational analysis
- Paper & electronic calibration certificates
- Multi-pass calibration certification process
- Fully documented paperless record keeping
The TorcUP Warranty covers factory defects for the following lengths of time dependent upon the tooling purchased:
- TU ULTRA SERIES WRENCHES – 13 Month Warranty From Date Of Purchase
- TX SERIES WRENCHES – 13 Month Warranty From Date Of Purchase
- RP SERIES WRENCHES – 13 Month Warranty From Date Of Purchase
- VT SERIES WRENCHES – 13 Month Warranty From Date Of Purchase
- SR SERIES WRENCHES – 13 Month Warranty From Date Of Purchase
- EP, AP AND SV SERIES PUMPS – 13 Month Warranty From Date Of Purchase
- BOLT TENSIONING EQUIPMENT – 13 Month Warranty From Date Of Purchase
- ACCESSORIES AND COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCTS – 13 Month Warranty From Date Of Purchase
- SOCKETS AND TURBINE TOOLING – Lifetime*
*Some Exclusions Apply
Did you find what you were looking for? If not, or if you have any questions, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.